We all want an ideal lawn, someplace to get away, unwind and loosen up in the wake of a difficult day. To attain that ideal at-home escape some people are incorporating inflatable hot tubs into their backyards, especially waterfront homes. A perfect hot tub, in the ideal setting, can make an oasis that meets your fantasies, needs, and financial plan.
If you love to soak yourself in a Sauna and want to treat your body to pleasing hydrotherapy without disturbing your bank balance, an inflatable hot tub is just the perfect thing that you need. Yes, because regular hot tubs are usually more expensive. Inflatable hot tubs are incredible for unwinding or mitigating sore muscles, they can be set up almost anywhere — inside and outside — and packed up easily to head out for example to the camping area or beach house.
Whether you are a tenant with barely sufficient room in your home or somebody with a property of your own, an inflatable hot tub will give you the exact same relaxing experience as a Jacuzzi or Sauna without rolling out any remodeling budget and hassle. An inflatable hot tub could also work if you are visiting a place for a month or less.
Before taking you into the detailed article. It is very important to know what the best inflatable hot tubs have and what factors to consider before buying one.
What Is an Inflatable Hot Tub?
A portable inflatable hot tub is a plastic circular structure with a built-in control panel, filtration pipe, a cabinet, and other components for safety purposes. An inflatable hot tub is easy to set up and you don’t need a plumber to do additional plumbing. A hosepipe attached to the hot tub allows you to drain the water with ease in a few minutes. The inflatable hot tub is light weight and you can easily disassemble it.
Advantages Of Using an Inflatable Hot Tub
- An installed station hot tub will cost you less as compared to a non portable hot tub. But if your bank balance is good enough for at least $500 cash out then you are lucky enough to get an inflatable hot tub with ease of moving it anywhere you want. The best part is it does not require any professional assistance. This is the best option if you want to carry it to different locations while keeping an eye on the budget.
- A fixed hot tub might be awkward to use since it is built with solid concrete. While a high-end inflatable hot tub is made of a solid, multi-layered Polyvinyl chloride material with strong walls and is agreeable enough to sit on it without any difficulty. These inflatable hot tubs contain tubes that accompany a padded ground mat to give you an additional portion of comfort and the best Jacuzzi experience.
- An inflatable hot tub can be introduced into any place in your backyard or gallery. In case, you barely have any space in your flat, you can also install an inflatable hot tub in your basement or garage. Its portable feature gives you the flexibility to change its position depending on the season. Inflatable hot tubs come in various sizes subject to the accessible space in your home and in family-size as well.
- Most importantly, inflatable hot tubs have several health advantages also. Its warmth treatment can furnish you with alleviation from joint pain and diabetes. Moreover, it is the most ideal and natural treatment to relax your mind and body when you get back home after a long, tiring, and upsetting workday.
How to pick an inflatable Hot Tub and things to Consider
There are several factors and features that you need to know before buying an inflatable hot tub.
An inflatable hot tub ought to be adequately large enough to fit in your entire family. Inflatable hot tubs come in 2, 4, 6 and 7-person fit-in limits. In any case, you have the option to buy an ideal hot tub of your choice.
Digital Control Panel
Many Inflatable hot tubs have built-in control panels to control the temperature and timer. They also come with a basic LED model installed into them. However, make sure you can use these features from within your hot tub without the need of getting out of it.
Few Inflatable hot tubs have an extra feature of filtration that assists with limiting calcium stores and its customary development inside the hot tub. However, the filtration system doesn’t promise you 100% clean and pure water in your hot tub.
Standard Heater System
A perfect heating system for an inflatable hot tub should be customized with a temperature range as suggested by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to get rid of cases of accidental drowning and heat stroke. The safe temperature limit is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Inflatable hot tubs circulate water through a pump enclosure that is equipped with an air compressor to fill the hot tub with air. The heater and pump are enclosed in a single container to keep them protected against water.
Below are some options of Hot Tub to help with your choice
If you desire a revitalizing massage, this hot tub’s interior is surrounded by 170 high-powered bubble jets that will provide you with the same. Intex Pure Spa Portable Hot Tub comes with an easy-to-use built-in control system that makes operating the bubble jets easy and can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably in its cabin.
Additionally, the heating system adjusts itself automatically according to your personal preference. Secondly, the easy-to-replace filter cartridges ensure hassle-free maintenance when it comes to keeping the spa water clean and fresh.
With a built-in water treatment system, you can enjoy the water that is kinder to your skin. The lock system and insulated cover minimize heat loss. With a quick 20-minute heat-up time, the tub deflates for easy transport and storage, as well as an energy-efficient cover that comes with a child security lock.
This is one of the most affordable inflatable hot tubs with all the features that you may want in ideal tub.
- 170 Bubble Jets
- 6 Person’s Capacity
- Built-in Control Panel
- Inflates with 20 minutes
- Filtration may not be working effectively
Bestway 60026E SaluSpa Helsinki 7 Person – Nicely Decorated Inflatable Hot Tub
Next, we have this high-end inflatable hot tub from a well-known brand Bestway. Inflatable hot tubs with high-end features such as the Helsinki model from Bestway SaluSpa look great, promise ultimate relaxation, and can be adjusted easily if you choose to spend a little more. There are 81 jets and a temperature setting of 104 degrees Fahrenheit right there within the tub, so there’s no need to get up to adjust the jets or adjust the temperature. The wood panel styling of the sides goes with almost any decoration.
It has over 600 five-star reviews on Amazon and a price you can afford ($799). Bestway Inflatable Hot Tub is one of the most popular and best-selling inflatable hot tubs on the market. For superior structural stability, the tub has interior beams and inflates within minutes. Enjoy the relaxing experience of AirJet’s massaging streams. Due to the rapid heating system, you won’t have to wait long to soak up this bubbly backyard oasis.
Bestway Helsinki’s durability, puncture-resistant material, stylish and wood paneling design make it a hot choice. Great for decoration, for Halloween or more.
- 81 Air Bubble Jets
- 7 Person Capacity
- Built-in Pump and Integrated Filter
- Wood print panel-look
- A lot of noise at blower making a ringing noise was reported
Simple Ideas to Decorate Your Hot Tub Area and Add Style to it.
- For people who have an outdoor hot tub, building a pergola around the tub can make the place look more attractive and fascinating. The addition of potted plants, ceiling decor, or string lights can enhance the surroundings.
- With a concrete deck built into an inflatable hot tub, you can use it as a seating area as well as a sunbathing area at the same time.
- Using wood as the base for the deck and privacy fence. It enhances the natural beauty of the spa even further. Installing modern lighting fixtures will also give a modern touch.
- An outdoor hot tub must have an additional feature for direct sunlight protection. You can use a simple and inexpensive patio umbrella to do that.
- If you have an indoor hot tub, you can create your own resort-style hot tub. With the rustic style ceiling and modern furniture, the room will look stunning.
A hot tub is a great addition to any home, providing a great opportunity to host guests all year round. Honestly, we don’t have anything negative to say, but there are some factors that you might need to consider. For example, when the hot tub is full, it will be very heavy, so you have to make sure that the floor can hold the weight. The top deciding factors are value, number of jets, capacity, and additional features like a filtration system. You’ll need to monitor the quality of the water in your inflatable spa just as you would in a permanent hot tub. Testing the pH level regularly and using additives to eliminate bacteria and prevent algae growth is important.
- FEMA’s Flood Insurance Rate Changes and how it will affect you - October 15, 2021
- Water damaged iPhone and Droid repairs - October 8, 2021
- Water Damage Restoration services for when your house is “underwater” - October 5, 2021