In South Florida.Dock builders in South Florida for the regions of Miami Dade county, Broward and Palm Beaches: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, Hollywood, West Palm Beach, Pompano Beach, Davie, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Jupiter, etc… Marine and construction services in the South Florida area.
Find , dock repairs, bulkhead construction and seawall inspections in South Florida.Hobe Sound, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Admirals Cove, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Gulf Stream, Hobe Sound, Hutchinson Island, Indian River Plantation, Jensen Beach, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Jupiter Island, Lantana, Lake Worth, Loxahatchee, Loxahatchee Riverfront, Manalapan, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Palm City, Port St Lucie, Royal Palm Beach, Sewalls Point, Singer Island, Stuart, Tequesta, Vero Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach, replacement companies.
- Pompano Beach is a Florida city just north of Fort Lauderdale. It’s known for its beaches, marinas and offshore coral reef, plus numerous wrecks and other dive sites. The long Pompano Beach Pier stretches into the Atlantic Ocean. North, along the shore, the 1900s Hillsboro Lighthouse guards the Hillsboro Inlet, an entrance to the Intracoastal Waterway. Pompano Community Park has tennis courts and an amphitheater.
- Fort Lauderdale is a city on Florida’s southeastern coast, known for its beaches and boating canals. The Strip is a promenade running along oceanside highway A1A. It’s lined with upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques and luxury hotels. Other attractions include the International Swimming Hall of Fame, with pools and a museum of memorabilia, and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, featuring trails and a lagoon.
- If you live on the water in Miami and are looking for dock builders, dock repairs, seawall construction, boat lift installs in the Miami area you can find them here.Waterfront living in the Magic City is common in areas of Biscayne Bay such as Venetian Islands, North Bay Road, Hibiscus Island, Star Island and Palm Island, Fisher Island, Indian Creek Island, Sunset Islands, La Gorce Island, Allison Island in Miami Beach. Biscayne Point and Stillwater, Normandy Isle and Normandy Shores, Belle Meade, Edgewater and Upper East Side, and also Brickell if you want to live in apartments by the water.From the southern edge of the city with Coral Gables, the Coral Gables waterway, the neighborhood of Southwest Coconut Grove, Coconut Grove and Northeast Coconut Grove offer many waterfront parks and many homes on the bay with direct access for boats. Basketball players Lebron James, Alonso Morning, coach Erik Spoelstra all live or once lived in the tree lined neighborhood of Coconut Grove. Going north, other neighrhoods on the water are Brickell Hammock, Virginia Key, Key Biscayne which is its own municipality, Brickell, with its many apartments, Downtown, Edgewater as the name already suggests, Morningside, Upper East Side, and the Pelican Harbor marina.
- Miami Beach: Anything over the bridge on 79th Street, Julia Tuttle Causeway (or 195 SR), NE 15th Street bridges on Venetian Islands or MacArthur Causeway is considered the barrier island.Fisher Island is not considered Miami Beach as it is it’s own municipality, so the main Miami Beach neighborhoods to live on the water are South of 5th with is Miami Beach Marina. On the Intracoastal, you have Star, Palm and Hibiscus Island, Venetian Islands, Belle Isle. On the beach barrier island itself you can find the Sunset Islands and Sunset Lake which sit across from the Golf Club. Nautilus is another neighborhood on the MidBeach area that has the Biscayne Waterway, Surprise Waterway and the Flamingo Waterway. In Midbeach, you can find the Indian Creek which allows for several homes with their own docks and boats sitting on boat lifts, and that extends all the way north to North Beach, and the on the water neighborhoods of Allison Island, La Gorce Island, North Bay Village, Normandy ISles and Normandy Shores, Biscayne Point and bordering Surfside.
- North Miami Beach: North Miami Beach is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. Originally named Fulford-by-the-Sea in 1926 after Captain William H. Fulford of the United States Coast Guard, the city was renamed North Miami Beach in 1931. The population was 41,523 at the 2010 census.North Miami Beach has some waterfront restaurants such as Duffys Sports Grill, Lique Miami (Russian) and Viva Brasil brazilian barbecue. These restaurants sit on the Dumfoundling Bay on the waters of the Intracoastal. Intracoastal Waterway and across the inlet to North Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Haulover, Balharbor, Surfside and North beach. Homes on the water in North Miami Beach are mostly in the neighborhoods of Eastern Shores, Greynolds Park. The gated neighborhood of Eastern Shores is a coveted area right across from Oleta River State park, a beautiful state park with access to the Biscayne Bay.
Whether residential or commercial properties, its technicians have the skills and expertise to resolve water damages within the shortest time to help owners restore their property values.
Based in Hollywood, Florida, Contour Marine, Inc. specializes in all manner of marine construction.
We specialize in commercial and residential marine construction throughout SouthEast Florida for example Docks, Seawalls, and Boat Lifts
South Florida Dock and Seawall Inc., is one of the most respected names in South Florida’s Marine Construction Industry.
Proudly building docks and marine construction services in Miami-Dade, Broward, & Palm Beach Counties.
Southern Marine Construction, Inc. is a very competent and well known marine construction company serving Dade County since 1981.
From 1500 lb to 200,000 lb boat lift, our experience installing, repairing and servicing marine boat lifts along South Florida’s coastal waterways is unrivaled about boat lifts.
Serving Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Highland Beach, Lighthouse Point and Delray Beach.
Serving Palm Beach County communities including Admirals Cove, Jonathans Landing, Frenchmans Creek, Cypress Island, Isles of Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, to name a few. In Martin County, you can find us in Yacht and Country Club, Sewall’s Point, Rocky Point, Sailfish Point, and many more.
We have served the South-Eastern Florida tri-county area for over 16 years with a combined total of over 40 years’ experience in the marine industry.
Smitty’s Marine Construction focuses on the individual building needs of each customer we service in South Florida.
Custom marine docking solutions to endure severe climatology in South Florida. Marinas and Docks in Miami.
Marine construction in the Treasure Coast of Fort Pierce, Vero Beach, Port Saint Lucie, Palm City and area.
Custom seawall construction, Dock design and Pier repairs in South Florida. Free estimates. Over 40 Years in business. Family owned company.
Easy Marine Services is the Miami area’s local source for the best selection of complete floating docks or individual components for your dock or marina.
In Palm Beach & Martin Counties, you’re sure to find Dolphin Marine Construction is among the most respected dock builders in the area.
Jupiter Dock and Seawall has been engaged in Dock, Seawall, Retaining wall construction in 2 locations since 1979.
Richard Bunnell is a licensed marine contractor and has over 40 years of experience in marine construction in South Florida.
AccuDock is located in Pompano Beach, Florida right on the northern border of Fort Lauderdale. AccuDock’s prime location allows our staff the ability to stay up-to-date on the latest marine technology and trends. The AccuDock Facility is a 30,000 square foot building that houses office suites for the executive management staff, a product show room and over 20,000 square feet of manufacturing space.
Sea Me Dive provides cutting edge, innovative, marine construction solutions for seawalls, docks and piers.
Lifetime Dock & Lumber Inc is also a member of Florida Marine Contractors Association and the Florida Keys Contractors Association.
We also provide dock sealing with Wood RX specially made for the South Florida environment that can only be bought by a marine contractor.
S.E. Custom Lift Systems, Inc. has been building wood or concrete residential docks in Broward County for over ten years.
Admiral Boatlifts Marine Construction has been serving the South Florida area for more than two decades with honest, reliable work and fair prices.
Docks, boat lifts, seawalls, pilings, decks, tiki bars and huts permitting & engineering in the Treasure Coast of the state of Florida: Sebastian, Fellsmere, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, Jensen Beach, Stuart, Hobe Sound, Indiantown, and other areas in east central Florida.
All of your marine pile driving and marine contractor service needs can be met with Pile Drivers in the South Florida region.
Morrison Contractors has provided quality construction to families and businesses throughout South Florida since 1987.
Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Government construction in Miami. Fully licensed, bonded and insured company operating in Miami-Dade County.
A full service construction company specializing in boatlifts, docks, seawalls, decking, general marine construction, equine construction & general contracting in South Florida.
We never compromise on the quality of materials used for any seawall or dock construction in the West Palm Beach area.
Ocean One Marine has been installing boat lifts, docks and sea walls for over 25 years. We operate with seasoned crews out of our shop and showroom in Lantana, Florida where we also stock a variety of marine supply products for boat lifts and docks.